现代金融英语:用英语进行货品运输对话,许多朋友都把握了一定的当代出口外贸金融英语,但针对货品运输这种的对话情景还很生疏。想大伙儿之所感,急大伙儿之所急,为朋友们梳理了一套货品运输对话的案例,解大伙儿的迫在眉睫。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
大家愿意用纸箱子做外包装盒。
Could you use cardboard boxes?
大家用硬纸板箱包裝吗?
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
应用木制包装箱成本费会高些。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布料在装进木箱包装之前要用包装纸包好。
The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board.
生鸡蛋得用带蜂巢孔,里衬抗震硬纸板的包装纸箱。
Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax.
每一个丸药装进小盒后用蜡密封性好。
Please make the fruit jar airtight.
请把苹果酱罐密封性。
We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.
我们一纸箱装两打,每件净重25KG。
Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton.
10支装进一小盒,100盒装进一个纸箱子。
This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing.
大家不随便应用这类包裝。
No charge will be allowed for packages.
包装材料不收费。
The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used.
此箱牢固,应用了充足的包装制品。
I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation.
我担忧远洋运输用纸箱子不牢固。
Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost.
应用硬包装纸箱这批衬衫能够节约运输费。
We prefer packing in smaller cases.
大家宁可用小盒子包裝。
We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.
大家认为用小器皿包裝这批货。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.
每一个箱角都用金属材料角结构加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.
小箱子里垫有塑料泡沫以防货品受力。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
瓶装货品在纸箱子里,外边加两条箍。
You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.
大家务必用铁箍结构加固包裝。
The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped.
货品应当用牢固的出入口木制包装箱,而且紧紧加箍。
Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons.
衬衫应放到里衬塑胶防潮的小箱子里。
We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt.
每一件衬衫都用高压聚乙烯袋包裝。
The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon.
金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条好看的绸带系在外面。