针对出口外贸人员而言,把握基础的会计金融业英文对话是十分必要的,会实战演练才算是关键所在。这儿我就为大伙儿梳理几篇經典的会话,从业这一领域的精锐们还要努力学习咯。
B:女性,上午好。我可以为您出示些协助吗?
Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?
C:上午好。我想要开个个户。
Good morning, too. I want to open an account.
B: 您想要开个哪样帐户?
What kind of account do you have in mind?
C: 都还没明确。我是来报名参加夏季奥运会的,要在这儿呆一个月上下。
I’m not sure, I have come to participate the Olympic Games. I will stay here for a month.
B: 这样的话,我觉得您*须一个银行汇票帐户,便于可用银行汇票付钱。
In that case, I suppose you need a checking account so that you can pay by check.
C: 它是个好点子。银行汇票帐户的最少起存额多少钱?
Good idea, what is the requirement of premium amount for the checking account.
B: 人民币100。您想存要多少钱?
One hundred dollar. How much would you like to deposit?
C: 嗯,我觉得存10,000 美金。
Uh, I want to deposit 10,000 dollar.
B:好的,女性。请填一下这张表并在这儿签名。
OK, madam. Please fill out this form and sign here.
C:好的,给您。那样可以吗?
OK, here it is, is that all right.
B:行,那样行。请把您的护照签证给我看看,行吗?
That's OK. That will do. May I see your passport?
C:当然可以。给您。现在我就能开支票了没有?
Certainly, here you are. Can I write a check right now?
B:能够。它是支票簿。
Sure, this is checking book.
C:随意问一下,金融机构何时闭店?
By the way, what time does the bank close?
B:中午6:00。
Six pm.
C: 感谢您的协助。
Thank you for your help.
B:不必谢。祝你好运气!
That’s all right. Good luck.
C:感谢。再见了。
Thank you, goodbye.
B:再见了。
Goodbye.
如何?是否觉得非常简单啊?尽管简易,可是十分好用哦。我还特别提醒您,根据免费英语自学网站或在线少儿英语培训网站,您还能够随时学习培训到大量更精彩纷呈的好用会计金融英语哦!